- Dynamic Credit
- Financial Risk Management, Trading
- Dutch, English
We are hiring: Structuring Intern, based in Amsterdam, to participate in the structuring of loan origination platforms in the buy-to-let, commercial real estate and corporate lending sectors.
The portfolio management teams of Dynamic Credit currently manage over EUR 10 billion in commitments. With the number of investors and products growing rapidly, Dynamic Credit is now looking for a structuring intern for the Amsterdam office to join its New Strategies team to help to develop new investment products and setup loan origination and management platforms that are funded by local and international institutional investors. We will need your participation on projects ranging from buy-to-let lending, commercial real estate lending and corporate lending with a focus on both the Netherlands and abroad.
We offer a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with all teams at Dynamic Credit in developing and launching new investment mandates. Investments are structured in formats ranging from whole loan investments to fund participations to levered formats. Aspects to cover are for example financial models, legal structures, loan allocation algorithms, investment pitches and selection of third-party service providers. For the latter, the selection process and oversight of third party service providers is essential to ensure a compliant and effective origination platform can be set up.
Responsibilities of the role
- Assisting structurers in setting up new investment propositions. These include new origination and secondary loan / platform opportunities
- Provide research assistance to the structurers
- Maintain models
- Participate in the selection and oversee third parties service providers such servicers, administrators, directors, compliance and legal counsel
- Pursuing relevant bachelor’s/master’s degree
- (Quantitative) Finance, econometrics or equivalent considered a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- An independent reasoning able to challenge viewpoints
- Strong analytical skills to understand the complexity of the investment propositions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of Excel / financial modelling
- Knowledge of VBA/SQL is a plus
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit in society. Dynamic Credit is innovative, growing fast and makes complexity understandable by making it transparent. Clients choose Dynamic Credit because we give them deep insight and make them truly understand the opportunities in alternative fixed income.
Dynamic Credit is an asset management and direct lending firm specialising in ‘alternative’ fixed income. Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. Dynamic Credit is active across the globe and works for a variety of clients, including pension funds, insurance companies, banks, private equity firms, and governments.
The teams of experts of Dynamic Credit are active in asset management, direct lending and advisory services. In addition, Dynamic Credit has set up the first online mortgage distribution platform in the Netherlands (bijBouwe). In June 2016, Dynamic Credit launched the LoanClear loan portfolio market place, where originators and professional investors meet.
Application package: CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact: Merijn Bosman (email@example.com / +31 20 798 1381)