- Consultancy, Strategy Consultancy
- Dutch, English
Associates at Strategy& are typically high achievers with a Master’s degree and an exceptional academic record. Our Associate hires come from a variety of degree disciplines. They will have demonstrated international experience, participation in extra-curricular activities and demonstrate the energy, commitment and drive necessary to succeed at Strategy&.
In addition, we look for:
- A high level of general intelligence and academic achievement
- Real thought leadership, combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills (which includes both a quantitative and a qualitative orientation)
- Personal leadership qualities, including an ability to manage people, drive change, and accomplish challenging goals through and with others
- The ability to work independently, while simultaneously being able to forge productive team relationships
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong personal presence, combined with compelling and professional presentation and communication skills
- Initiative, personal organization, motivation, and ownership of one’s work
As an Associate, you will perform a wide variety of tasks. On any given project, you might be asked to analyse a company’s costs to identify savings, build a business case to evaluate an opportunity, construct a presentation to demonstrate solutions to client executives, conduct interviews to gather data or research companies to gain external market perspectives. Associates also contribute to other activities in the office; they are often at the forefront of organising social activities, get involved in pro bono work and attend recruiting events. This by no means defines the limits of what you may be doing - our a day in the life profiles provide a ground level look at how our consultants rise to the challenge of these and other tasks.
The culture at PwC's Strategy& is unique. The best and brightest people, highly experienced and from a variety of backgrounds, come together to solve CEO agenda problems, and deliver essential advantage for our clients.
We also value diversity.
The wide array of backgrounds among our people serves as:
- Competitive differentiation
- Source of individual and corporate pride
- One of the selective secrets underlying the power of our teamwork
Thank you for your interest at PwC's Strategy&. The Amsterdam Recruiting Team looks after all recruiting activities for our Amsterdam office. We are here to help you with any questions you may have about the firm, our activities on campus and the application process. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance:
Francesca Heukensfeldt Jansen
Phone: +31 (0)6102 63166