- Consultancy, Strategy Consultancy
- Dutch, English
Our internships provide top students from different backgrounds a great opportunity to learn more about Strategy&, understand the role of a consultant and to engage with clients on the projects we work on.
During a three-month internship you will be part of an (international) project team and work consecutively on two or three different projects offering you a full view on the work we do for our clients. You will use your skills to work with clients through all stages of a project. You will be given responsibility for particular portions of the work, you work with and at the client and we offer you a wide-range of training, a junior and a senior mentor to make sure you will get to most out of this experience.
Your internship will be completed with an assessment, which will give you a good overview of your strengths and areas of development. If this assessment shows good results this can be the successful start of a career at Strategy&.
A blend of talents and skills is required of successful internship candidates:
- A high level of general intelligence and academic achievement
- Real thought leadership, combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills (which includes both a quantitative and a qualitative orientation)
- Personal leadership qualities, including an ability to manage people, drive change, and accomplish challenging goals through and with others
- The ability to work independently, while simultaneously being able to forge productive team relationships
- Business judgement and maturity, including the ability to develop a 'big picture' view
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong personal presence, combined with compelling and professional presentation and communication skills
- Initiative, personal organization, motivation, and ownership of one’s work
If you want to realize your potential while making a difference for clients, Strategy& is the place for you.
Our internships are open to students with a university Bachelor degree who are fluent in both Dutch and English - starting dates are flexible.
We also value diversity.
The wide array of backgrounds among our people serves as:
- Competitive differentiation
- Source of individual and corporate pride
- One of the selective secrets underlying the power of our teamwork
Thank you for your interest at PwC's Strategy&. The Amsterdam Recruiting Team looks after all recruiting activities for our Amsterdam office. We are here to help you with any questions you may have about the firm, our activities on campus and the application process. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance:
Francesca Heukensfeldt Jansen
Phone: +31 (0)6102 63166