- Amsterdam,Den Haag
- Required language
- Dutch, English
We are looking for talented interns to join our structuring team!
Intern FinTech, Structured Finance & Mobility
Let op: voor deze functie is een vloeiende beheersing van de Nederlandse taal een vereiste
Why would you want to work for NIBC' Structuring Team?
Our team operates at the intersection of securitization and corporate lending where complex assignments are daily business. The team is a good mix of young talents and experienced professionals. Our activities can be roughly divided into two categories:
Structured solutions for NIBC clients: Together with the corporate sector teams we provide our product to a wide variety of corporate clients throughout the Netherlands, Germany and the UK. These companies range from well-known corporates to innovative FinTechs. Typical transactions include receivables financing in the alternative financing sphere and lease financing for example to our mobility clients. These solutions enable our clients to accelerate growth, boost sales, and acquire competitors.
Secured funding for NIBC Bank: out team joins forces with NIBC’s Treasury and retail department on a regular basis to satisfy the bank's funding needs. Within this role, we arrange and issue RMBSs and bonds under our covered bond program.
What will you do?
We offer ambitious and talented students the opportunity for an internship with a minimum of three months. Internships can start throughout the year with the first opportunity in April 2021. As an intern, you will work as a part of our Team and will be involved in all aspects of our work. This will allow you to gain experience on working on innovative financial transactions for both our clients as for the bank. Your activities include:
- Preparing documents for- and attending client meetings
- Performing data, scenario, risk, and financial analyses
- Writing transaction committee proposals
- Assisting transaction execution (e.g. reviewing transaction documentation)
- Contributing to internal team meetings and maintaining relationships with all people involved in transactions, including clients, professionals from other departments, external advisors, and investors
- Actively contributing to creating inventive solutions for clients in an open and professional team environment
What will you need?
- To apply for this position you must have (almost) completed a Bachelor’s degree – preferably but not necessarily – in economics, business, sciences, or engineering
- Candidates should be fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong analytical, quantitative and communications skills
- Excellent academic results and extracurricular activities
- We also attach great importance to your personality, professional performance, entrepreneurial spirit, teamwork, sense of humor and creativity. In return, we offer a challenging work environment and excellent employment benefits.
How to apply on our website?
Applications can only be submitted via our website. The 'apply' button will take you directly to the Quick Apply page. Here you can upload your CV. The system immediately extracts the necessary information from your CV. Please note that further on in the application form you will have the possibility to upload more documents. Don't forget to add your motivation letter. Otherwise, we will not be able to process your application. An assessment can be part of the procedure.
Instead of a motivation letter you can choose to make a 2-minute video outlining your motivation. An assessment may be part of the application procedure.
Further information / application
Like to know more about the position, please contact Berend Huisman at Berend.Huisman@nibc.com For more information about the recruitment procedure, you may contact our HRInfodesk at email@example.com